Monday 20 February 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
As the title suggests, I'm a 30 something year old living in Wales.  This blog is to report on the various visits I make around Wales both personally and for work.
Some people say I have the best job in world, I would have to agree!  I do Social Media for a living and particularly like to work with businesses in the Tourism and Retail industry - what girl wouldn't?  I get to go to the best places and thought it only fair to share these with you lovely people!
Big disclaimer coming up - I'm not a food critic - far from it - you're more likely to see me in Jenkins Bakery than a fancy restaurant!  That's not  say I won't visit a few nice restaurants along the way, there is just a better chance of me reviewing the toilets and the wi-fi facilities!
With me being big into my Social Media I'll be looking for places to visit and things to do through suggestions and recommendations.  So if you do come across something I should try out, then leave a comment on my blog, pop me a tweet (@nat_reynolds) or email me on info@natreynolds.co.uk making sure you provide me a link to their Facebook Page, Twitter and/or Flickr account of course!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment