Saturday 9 February 2013

They've only gone and done it again!!!

I generally don't tend to use my blog to share special offers but if you've been reading my blog over the past couple of weeks you would've seen that I'm an avid fan of Bluestone, Pembrokeshire.  

A little birdy mentioned that another offer was on it's way and it has arrived! 

So here it is..... £9 pppn (per person per night) starting from 22nd Feb to 20th May.  
(See TIP FOR BOOKING at the end)



I've done a test and looked for the first available 4 night stay and it looks like you can get a 4 night stay for 2 people for £160 (and the same price for 4 people which works out at £10ppn).  I suppose I would have to keep searching for the date that brings it down to £9pppn

The price includes a buffet breakfast per person for the duration (but unfortunately doesn't include the evening meal like I had previously documented).  This is still amazing value! 

One thing that is slightly different is that they are throwing in a free activity* and a free guided tour.  I certainly would have tried a bit of archery if it had been included in the package I had back in Jan!

There are also different packages for families to - click here for the original mailer

TIP FOR BOOKING - make sure you select the 'Self Catering' option (even though this looks like an inclusive package) and don't wait too long as the January offer was completely sold out!  

If this is the first time that you're reading my blog, read all of my Bluestone posts to get more info about the spa, food, accommodation and a few suggestions of things to do in the area.

I'd love to know if you've booked a stay or if you have any questions about my stay/experience please pop it in the comments section below. 

*Archery, Raft Building, Clayshoot, Woodland Warrior, Cross Bow, Tree Climbing, Assault Course, Kayaking (from April) and Coracle Racing (from April).



No comments:

Post a Comment