Thursday 23 January 2014

#NatsPhotoChallenge Days 8-15, intro to Flipagram & photo editing apps

It has to be said that I'm really quite enjoying this photo challenge as it's really prompting me to think about my social media activity every day, explore some photo editing apps and making think a little deeper about life too... very thankful for many things which I've captured in my summary for days 8-15 in this little Flipagram video (part 2)...



Day 8 - Something that makes you happy - The boys in my life! (Image created using Photo Grid)
Day 9 -Something you made - My little baby boy due in June 2014
Day 10 - A person - My partners son Jaiden admiring his reflection in the mirror
Day 11 - Black & White - My cute Bichon Frise Dog, Maxwell (with the Black & White filter)
Day 12 - Something pink - Two photos in my living room which happen to contain pink (Colour effect created using Color Touch)
Day 13 - Something you're thankful for - My happiness (Image created using Instaquote)
Day 14 - Something that distracts you - Discovered Melin Tregqwynt Mill with most fantastic welsh wool products (which I've since arranged a trip to Cwtch Cottages, Pembrokeshire just so that I can visit the shop!!!)
Day 15 - Morning - The most amazing view from the Giltar Hotel, Tenby on Tue morning!


Also, for those avid social media fans out there (like me) - you have to try out Flipagram - a free mobile app that creates quirky little 30 second videos which is a compilation of your images PLUS you get to choose the song to play in the background which somehow includes current music that is in the charts - not entirely sure how they can do this (but I'm sure it's all above board as the app has gone viral)

Let me know what you think of the photo editing apps! (Apologies that the photo editing suggestions are for android mobile only)

No comments:

Post a Comment